The Award Categories are judged on parameters like: Operational & Financial performance, Efficiency parameters,Variety of Cargo handled, IT efficient,
Customer Friendly infrastructure & facilities, Damage free handling,Introduction of new services, Network,Customer Satisfaction,
Growth in Inventory,Innovative training method,Enhancement of safety,Performance based on
the data available from the Government Authorities / Trade Bodies & Growth etc.
Filing a nomination is compulsory to be a part of this award process. Companies are allowed to nominate in as many categories as they deemed themselves to be fit. Nominations are accepted onlyagainst a signed declaration from the designated personnel from that company that all informationfurnished is correct and binding. Any information found to be untrue at any time would render themdisqualified from the process.
Rules For Nomination
• Nomination entries are free of charge. No cost is involved in nomination
• The deadline for nomination entries is 11th June 2012. The organizers reserve the right to reject the entries submitted after the
• The official on line forms are available at
filing nomination entries.
• Entrants may submit entries in more than one category. However, a
separate form must be completed for each entry.One can nominate oneself or the
third party for nomination .
• Not more than one nomination to be made for each selected category.
• No correspondence will be entered into concerning the eligibility of any
• The judges shall have the sole and absolute discretion in determining
whether or not an application meets therequirements of or is in accordance with
these rules and conditions. If deemed necessary the judges may request further
information or clarifications from the entrants.
• The management reserves the right to withdraw, alter/modify or make
amendments in any of the award categories only if required and found necessary at
the last minute.
• Download the entry form from
• Entrants must provide sufficient supporting to enable the judges to
understand the process and the merits.
• The form with supporting must be submitted electronically. No entries will be accepted in hard copy.
• All entries will be acknowledged immediately on submission. If the
acknowledgement is not received within 24Hrs., please contact Mr.Peter Paul by email
: firstname.lastname@example.org or Mobile: 09952968902
• Submission of the entry form confirms that the entering company or
organization understands and agrees to theRules of the Scheme.
• Entrants will also be notified by e-mail if they are short-listed.
Judging panel will assess all submissions. The winner will be announced during
the awards ceremony at the South East CEO Conclave & Awards 2012 on Friday, 13th July 2012.
The entries, which are short-listed nominee, will be informed about it before the Award Ceremony. Please ensure that theshort listed companies depute their representative for the award ceremony.
Each winner will receive a trophy and certificate. The two runner-ups will receive a certificate.